AD Energy is working with a leading Solar PV manufacturer, who is looking to add a key hire to their team.
The business has gone through rapid growth in the last 5 years, bringing out several high-performing Solar products. They pride themselves on high-quality, innovative, market-leading products for residential, commercial and utility-scale markets.
We are now looking for a Sales Manager to build and manage the large-scale project market, and win orders with developers, EPCs and IPPs across the Middle East.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Reporting to the Sales Director on all relevant operational and commercial strategies
- Take full commercial sales and business development responsibility in the Middle East
- Undertake market research for strategy refinement and business planning
- Prepare annual plans, monthly sales and sales reports
- Effectively implement and execute market sales/ commercial strategy
- Maintain, pursue, and establish further business relations with EPCs and Developers and to a lesser extent, large installers.
- Pursue a proactive market approach for new client acquisition
- Keep abreast of influencing market drivers, competitive market factors that might potentially affect company market share
- Successfully and actively work on increasing market share
- Coordinate internal and external support for sales, business development, marketing, technical service
- Be an advocate for the brand and company, be fully immersed in the product portfolio and developments
- Participate in industry exhibitions, tradeshows, conferences and relevant meetings as a leading company representative
- A minimum of 5 years’ local sales leadership experience within the Solar PV Industry
- In-depth and extensive PV market knowledge and technical product ability, enthusiasm for innovation
- Direct commercial experience and knowledge of PV Systems would be highly advantageous
- Possess an established network with credible distributors and installers and EPCs
- Strong business acumen, negotiation and communication skills
- Strategic and flexible nature, able to adapt accordingly to high pressure and dynamic market
- Ability to prioritize high-priority demands and workloads, work effectively in an intense environment
- Ability to be a keen and supportive team player
- Commercial and solutions-orientated
- Detail-orientated, a good problem solver
- Fluent English language ability.
On offer is a competitive salary plus a strong bonus and car allowance, as well as significant long-term incentives. Please get in touch to discuss this in more detail.