Explore how AD Energy can provide bespoke energy recruitment consultant services for your business.
Why work with AD Energy?
We’ve operated around the globe for years and during that time we’ve established a completely unique approach to recruitment. Alexander Daniels Energy works with both hiring managers and businesses to ensure they meet their recruitment objectives – helping you find the right talent to meet your business goals.
Our team of recruitment consultants works with top employers and candidates within the energy sector – utilising years of experience and technology platforms to create long-lasting, sustainable relationships.
It’s our mission to help businesses develop a seamless recruitment pipeline that leverages trust, reliability and knowledge-sharing.
What are the benefits of working with us?
Choosing to work with Alexander Daniels Energy can offer a range of unique benefits for employers:
Sustainable, long-term relationships: We always look to develop substantial relationships between both employers and candidates – ensuring successful and long-term placements.
Diverse and inclusive recruitment: Alexander Daniels Energy always delivers a truly inclusive recruitment service – working with a range of candidates regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or faith. This diversity is a part of every service we offer, allowing us to deliver a complete service for everyone.
Leading technology and data-led recruitment: We leverage a range of technology and data to guarantee that the right candidate is placed with the right employer.
5 reasons to choose AD Energy
1. Exceptional talent pool: Since we have experience working across multiple continents, we have an incredibly broad talent pool for employers to choose from. This substantially increases your opportunity to find the right candidate to meet your business goals.
2. Quality service: We’re not a commission-led business which means we never compromise on quality. It’s this approach that allows us to deliver a tailored service based on the needs of our candidates and employers.
3. Stable leadership: The Alexander Daniels Energy leadership team has a history of delivering operational excellence and is always seeking ways to expand into new locations and sectors. Alexander Daniels began as a way of providing a fresh approach to recruitment and it’s this mindset we apply to everything we do.
4. Candidate transparency: Clear communication and transparency is at the heart of everything we do. We maintain long-term relationships with all of our candidates, which offers an additional benefit for employers as it means they’re working with an engaged, proactive audience.
5. Deep knowledge of the sector: Our experience and knowledge of the energy sector is what sets us apart from the wider market. We have a team of recruitment consultants that specialise in various aspects of the industry, meaning we’re able to offer specific advice and support in key areas such as energy from waste and the electric automotive industry.
Speak with one of our recruitment consultants and find your next candidate today.
We can help you find permanent staff for any role you have within your business, ensuring they have the right level of experience and match the culture of your organisation.
It’s our ethos to work with you at all times, building out an understanding of your needs and establishing the resources you might need to achieve your goals.
We then provide bespoke talent acquisition services, drawing candidates from an extensive pool and ensuring they’re a successful long-term fit.
If you require employees based on a fixed-term contract, we’re able to help – drawing from an extensive pool of candidates.
Depending on your requirements, you may need staff for a specific period of time or until the completion of a specific task.
This is often a flexible choice for employers while providing some security for candidates.
Depending on your organisation, you may need to hire staff on a contract basis to meet short-term requirements.
Contract staff represent a flexible option for employers and can help during times of unprecedented growth or staffing challenges.
We’re able to draw from a broad range of candidates – all of whom have experience in working on a temporary basis.
Who We Work With
Supporting You at Every Step
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.