Technical Service Support Team Leader
AD Energy is seeking a Technical Service Support Team Leader, based in Central Netherlands, on behalf of a world class manufacturer of premium solar and energy storage technology!
Our Client supply innovative and high-quality solutions compatible for the residential and commercial energy segments. With a renowned global name, this position is a fantastic opportunity to become a part of a great company and established team in the region.
This appointment will be ultimately be responsible for managing, coordinating, and growing a BENELUX regional team, ensuring the highest level of technical and service support to the company’s clients. This role will be responsible for a Tier 1/ 2 Engineers.
- Report to Regional Service Director
- Leadership and management of an experienced Tier 1 & 2 Technical Support Team
- Set and strive to surpass performance objectives
- Ensure that all technical support strategy, processes and information is clearly understood and aligned with all team members
- Manage and review technical escalation processes and attend to the highest technical escalation
- Liaise and work closely with Service Leaders and Centre in Head Quarters to resolve technical service and product issues
- Collaborate with the Head Quarters R & D division to ensure technical products issue improvements are actions
- Engage in the weekly conference meetings with the Tier 3 service team on technical support matters
- Continually revaluate the performance of the service team, quality of service provided and customer client interaction
- Ensure the integrity of the technical service support reporting systems and database
- Conduct technical service and support training and on-boarding inductions to new employees
- Deliver further guidance and training for the continual development of engineers in the team
- Devise and advise partners on service solutions and service resources: ensure exceptional service support training to installers via a multitude of channels (training seminar, online webinar, new letters etc)
- Work alongside the product and marketing team to create relevant and useful technical service and training materials
- Keep a abreast of new technology advancements and product developments, receive direct training and product knowledge
- Degree- educated within a technical field such as Electronic, Electrical Engineering, Power, and Renewables
- Past and proven experience occupying a Technical Services and Support leadership role, a minimum of 4 years
- Worked within a high-tech, power, smart energy or renewables service organisation, direct industry experience in Solar and Energy Storage would be highly advantageous
- Possess a minimum of 5 years employment with a multi-national company with international service and support functions
- Proven experience of quality training and management
- A complete understanding and background in managing and improving service operations and processes
- Must be client oriented and placing the interests of customers at the heart of solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, organise and attend to priority tasks
- Work extremely effectively both on an independent level but also within a wider team setting
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Must speak Dutch and English.
This is s a great opportunity to lead a diligent existing team yet grow the operation and ensure service excellence! To explore the position in further detail please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org.