Technical Field Service Engineer
AD Energy working in partnership with a prestigious and global smart solar technology organisation to recruit a Technical Service Engineer.
This position is a newly created role where the post-holder will become an integral part of a dedicated and innovative International Service Support Team. The ultimate responsibility of this position is to attend to all technical and product related field services queries and duties.
Home-based in Thailand, this role would be an ideal next move for a young-minded and tech savvy service or technical support professional, with direct experience with solar or pv inverter or optimiser product experience.
- Attend to incoming online queries relating to technical product or system issues
- Technical Support during installation, commissioning and operation of solar pv project
- Provide technical advice and helpful resolutions over the phone and CRM to customers, including field technicians, installers, home and business owners
- Utilizing expertise to solve technical problems and queries based in RTmon or monitoring permission level
- Provide technical customer support on site with clients; troubleshoot and fix pv inverters and solar systems
- Carry out fix or installation of PV accessories
- Conduct maintenance analysis on system
- Technical reporting, ensure the upkeep and accurate documentation of support activities on the database and local environment
- Escalate customer technical queries to wider team if required
- Conduct and deliver technical product training
- Coordinate with Regional Logistics Manager to ensure RMA unit are returned
- Manage the arrival of FA/RCA units to HQ
- Work with peers in the team to ensure the best level of customer services is provided
- Relationship maintenance with all partners and clients
Key skill and requirements:
- Possess a technical or engineering related degree or masters, such as Power Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Renewables.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic technical support’ field services position, preferably within Solar and PV
- Experience and knowledge of renewables or specifically solar would be highly advantageous (Solar electronics, power converters, solar optimizers, energy storage systems)
- Proven, field services and technical support experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A keen client and customer focus
- Fluent proficiency in Thai and English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on nature and flexible
- Independent character
- Worked in an international business
- Willingness to travel- nationally
- A passion to develop and grow in a business
This position is offering a true opportunity to join a growing team and contribute success to the wider global organisation. A highly competitive salary and benefits package will also be rewarded to the post-holder. If you would like to learn more about this position and have a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact: email@example.com`