Technical Customer Service, Solar PV- Belgium
AD Energy is working with one of our long-term key clients within the Solar and Smart Energy Manufacturing market in search of a Technical Customer Service/ Inside Sales. Our client is a well-known name across the world, having operations and offices in over 20 countries globally. Since being specialists in innovating smart solar and PV optimisation technology, the business has also recently entered the energy and battery storage markets so will embark on an exciting growth stage.
This position is a newly created role aimed to bridge the link between various company departments and clients: ensuring great customer satisfaction and service through the management of queries and topics within Sales, Logistics, Product Management, and Technical Service Support functions.
This position will require someone with a tenacious, dynamic, and interpersonal character with a history of outstanding key accounts and client management experience, marrying the needs and desires of clients with the correct departments whom can assist them in finding a solution. This person must be based in Antwerp, Belgium and speak fluent Dutch and French.
- Ensure diligent customer service with your key accounts
- Undertake customer service and care calls and meetings with clients as required during order, sales, and installation stages of products- attend to all initial queries and requests
- Identify Customer and Key Account current status’ and concerns’ and connect them with relevant colleagues across internal disciplines to assist and resolve
- Keep abreast with multiple ongoing open projects, enquiries and also escalations with various internal departments (marketing, sales, administration, technical services, product management, R&D)
- Ensure that there are effective customer escalation processes in place
- Actively monitor and track customer escalation topics
- Ensure diligent process to close and follow up resolved escalations, provide feedback both to clients and internally to teams
- Write up status reports, client cases and technical escalations on the company CRM, ensure information is thorough
- Assist in logistic requests across departments from local field service team to Headquarters
- Ensure that customer care procedures are completed within a timely, quick, and efficient manner
- Ensure that the company has the means and resources to attend to clients and key accounts queries and requirements
- Continues to build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Possess a minimum of 4 years’ experience within a customer service and key account position within a technical or electrical field
- Possess a technical affinity with hi-tech (energy, power, or electronics technologies) products
- Have sound commercial acumen and also great interpersonal skills
- Have a strong and friendly phone manner
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with clients and also colleagues
- Must have a customer care- client focus
- Experience working for an international business, familiar with liaising with teams abroad
- Have a background in managing multiple ongoing projects involving different teams
- Ability to follow through with sometimes complex and challenging queries or projects
- Must and have essential ability to speak Dutch and French
- Seeking a Dutch native for this position
- Candidate must be residing in Antwerp, Belgium.
If this opportunity is of interest and your experiences and skills match the essential criteria above please send your up to date cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||Battery & Energy Storage, Solar Energy|
|Category||Battery & Energy Storage|