System Simulation Engineer- Powertrain & Vehicle
System Simulation Engineer – Powertrain and Vehicle (Up to Senior Level).
This opportunity is working for a multi-national, successful Automotive Supplier, with state of the art automotive facilities in Coventry. This role will be offering a highly attractive compensation package including: a competitive salary, company car, annual bonus, and market leading benefits.
- Responsible for creating, calibrating and validating Conventional, Hybrid and Battery Electric vehicle models in Amesim.
- Developing model architecture and / or component and subsystem models for the vehicle system model
- Parameterising and validating models through physical testing
- Developing / documenting methodology and model management processes
- Model based development
- 0D/1D simulation experience
- Developing 0D/1D physical models of automotive powertrains and / or whole vehicle systems
- Data analysis (matlab, simulink or similar)
- Experience with Amesim/AVL Cruise/Dymola/GT suite/Simulink/Matlab
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK with no restrictions.
|Job Category||Electric Vehicle|