Country Sales Manager
AD Energy is proudly partnering with a worldwide leader in Engineering to recruit a Solar PV National Sales Manager.
Our client has been a long-standing business with over 80 years’ of history and employs over 15,000 professionals across the globe! The business holds a strong growth philosophy and wish to ensure only the highest quality of service and solutions to varies market sectors including Automation, Automotive, and most importantly Photovoltaics (solar inverter and energy storage).
This appointment will be a new and important addition to the commercial team for the Solar PV division. Reporting to the European Sales Manager, the post-holder will be responsible for all commercial responsibilities for Sweden: building the business brand; creating new channels and partnerships; and pursuing sales.
- Execute and further develop the regional sales strategy, attend to all commercial activities
- Build and maintain business relations with distributors, installers, O&M, and prospective customers
- Pursue new business opportunities, action appreciate follow up duties, and acquire new customers
- Conduct close market analysis to discover market trends, customer needs, competition to refine business sales strategy
- Organise and carry out installer and distributor sales and product training
- Coordinate seminars for partners and clients to ensure alignment of sales and product features against competition
- Sales and strategy reporting to senior management
- Sales administration, order processing and delivery
- Collaborate cross department (marketing, technical, product management) to ensure best customer services
- Business tracking information on CRM, creating reports
- Advising marketing strategy
- Attend conferences, fairs and industry relevant trades shows- represent the business locally and internationally
- Regular travel nationally and internationally when required for business and commercial meetings
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Possess a technical degree within relevant disciplines such as: Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Power, Energy or Renewables
- Possess a minimum of 5 years’ technical sales experience
- Experience in both direct and indirect sales
- Proven experience working in an international organisation within a collaborative sales department
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial nature, enthusiasm to pursue new opportunities
- Direct knowledge and hands on experience selling high value solar PV technology or solutions
- Understanding of the local national solar and energy storage market
- Have an established connect network with relevant solar or electrical distributors and installers
- Show exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a detailed and customer-orientated approach
- Must possess fluent language ability in Swedish and English
- Readiness and willingness to travel national (occasionally internationally)
- Ability to be self-motivated and work in a dynamic environment
If this position is of interest and you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please send your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||Solar Energy|