SCADA Operator- Anaerobic Digestion
£28,000 – £30,000
AD Energy has partnered with a fantastic renewables client based in East Yorkshire.
They have recently invested 1 million pounds into the facility and will invest a further 5 million into new machinery and invest in improving the current process. In this role the SCADA operator will be responsible for operating and maintaining the anaerobic digestion treatment and gas generation plant.
The ideal candidate will come from a process background where you have managed a manufacturing process from a control room.
This is a great role for a control room operative to join a leading renewable energy company where you can play a huge part in their growth and development.
- Working a four on four off shift pattern (7.00-18:00)
- Carry out preliminary first-line diagnostic, fault finding, breakdown maintenance, and condition monitoring of plant equipment as and when required.
- Draw samples and carry out tests as required, ensuring the optimal running of all plant and equipment.
- Record and document all process information and analysis results.
- Provide assistance to and supervision of contractors working on site.
- Changing pumps and motors.
- Have been in a control role/ SCADA operator role in the past
For more details about this position and to be considered for the role, please contact: Iain.Watson@energy-recruitment.com