Sales Manager- Energy Storage, Poland
AD Energy is ecstatic to announce our latest addition to our bespoke client portfolio: our exceptional client has chosen us as their leading recruitment partner to assist them in their journey of exciting growth in Europe. Our Client is a progressive and innovative enterprise, focusing on power technology research and the development of energy storage equipment manufacturing. They supply their advanced ESS products and Smart Energy Management Solutions for the Domestic, Commercial, and Utilities sectors globally.
Furthermore, our client is owned and supported by one of the world’s top 500 conglomerates, a truly world-class Chinese leader, initially in the Stainless-Steel industry, with 32 Billion US Dollars of sales in 2019. With the mother company’s background, our client is entering the Battery and Energy Storage Market completely technology equipped: the inverters, battery cell, battery pack, energy storage system, and new remote monitoring solution can be fully covered. With an impressive plan and resources to expand the business beyond its roots in China, our client will endeavour to hire 100 more into the existing R and D function. Not to mention that our client has two state of the art manufacturing facilities- one of which has a production capacity of 10 GW!
To further penetrate the European market, our client would like to begin in Poland (Eastern Europe). On behalf of them, we are seeking a Sales Manager. This position is a fundamental appointment for the business and will have a very direct impact on the establishment and growth of the brand in the region and wider Europe.
- Reporting to the Global Director on all relevant operational and commercial strategies
- Take full commercial sales and business development responsibility in the designated region
- Undertake deep market research for strategy refinement and business planning
- Prepare annual plans, monthly sales and P/L sales reports
- Effectively implement and execute market sales/ commercial strategy
- Pursue and select partnerships with distributors and wholesale partners
- Actively network with local installers and sell direct
- Maintain, pursue, and establish further business relations with Distributors, Installers, EPC and Systems Integrators within the Solar, ESS, and Battery Industry.
- Keep abreast of influencing market drivers, competitive market factors that might potentially effect company market share
- Build and consolidate the brand in Poland and Eastern Europe
- Successfully and actively work on increasing market share
- Coordinate internal and external support for sales, business development, marketing, technical service
- Be an advocate for the brand and company, be fully immersed with the product portfolio and developments
- Participate in industry exhibitions, tradeshows, conference, and relevant meeting as leading company representative
- Assist in regional team headcount and growth
- At least a minimum of 5 years’ local sales leadership experience within the Solar Inverter, Energy and Battery Storage Sector
- Direct commercial experience and knowledge about inverters (grid and hybrid), full ESS, and monitoring solutions
- Must possess an established connection network with credible distributors, installers, epc, and engineering partners
- In depth and extensive market knowledge and technical product ability, enthusiasm for innovation
- Degree-educated within Electrical Engineering, Power Electronics, Energy and Renewables
- Proven sales leadership or people management experience
- Strong business acumen, negotiation, and communication skills
- Strategic and flexible nature, able to adapt accordingly to high pressure and dynamic market
- Ability to prioritise high priority demands and workloads, work effectively in intense environment
- Commercial and solutions- orientated
- Detail-orientated, a good problem solver
- Fluent language ability in English and Polish
To be consider for this position you must possess a background within the field of Hybrid ESS, Battery and Energy Storage sectors, or Solar PV. In addition to a minimum of 5 years’ senior and regional technical sales and commercial leadership experience.
If this opportunity is of interest, please enquire and send your up-to-date CV and cover letter to: email@example.com.
|Job Category||Battery & Energy Storage|
|Category||Battery & Energy Storage|