Regional Sales Manager Northern Brazil
AD Energy is in search of a Regional Sales Manager – Northern Brazil. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing businesses in the market.
Brazil will be a huge market in 2020 and beyond and with a small team already, this is an exciting growth phase – hence we now require a dynamic and commercial- minded professional to help boost and grow the market share they already have.
The Technical Sales Manager will be tasked to establish, develop, and maintain business relations with solar and electrical installers (residential and small commercial sector) in North Brazil.
It will be your responsibility to bring further exposure to and propose the total solar solutions to clients in accordance to the commercial plan.
This position will be a permanent Brazilian employment opportunity and will be based mainly in a home-office. On offer is a competitive salary, strong bonus, company car, working tools, health care, and pension. They are also offering very defined, attractive, career progression.
- Be a key player in executing the regional sale business plan in Northern Brazil and wider area
- Staying close to market activities and trends to evaluate sales strategy in Brazil
- Keep abreast of solar market, suggest and pursue sale opportunities in region
- Continually establish and develop business relationships with small and mid-size solar and electrical installers/ smaller EPCs
- Create sales and technical quotations for clients
- Carefully undertake and organise service and support resources to deliver value and close partnerships
- Forge business relationships with new clients and negotiate and close terms, focus on distributors and installers
- Actively extend your personal and professional solar PV network with relevant partners in the solar and PV market: customers, distributors, end users, funders, consultants, and developers
- Possess a complete knowledge of the solutions and be a brand advocate
Your Skills and Experience:
- Hold a technical disciplined degree: Energy, Power, Electronics, Engineering alike
- Possess a minimum of 4 years technical sales and commercial experience with the Brazil Solar PV market
- Must be able to demonstrate a good track record of sales target achievement, understanding of how to grow market share
- A strong knowledge of the solar and photovoltaic technology array
- Direct experience in sales management with distributors and installers
- A strong foundation network with solar and electrical installers (small and medium size rooftops)
- A great technical aptitude, ability to process technical information and present or explain to clients
- Must have fluent language ability and English,
- Must be flexible, wiling to travel across Brazil
- Ability to close deals and business negotiations
- Have a business forward and hunter type nature
- Most be highly motivated and an independent work
- Able to work in a rapid, high-pressure, and international environment
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
If this position is of interest, please make an application with your up to date CV directly to: email@example.com
|Job Category||Solar Energy|