Propositions/Product Manager – Midlands
PLEASE ONLY APPLY TO THIS POSITION IF YOU MEET THE BELOW ‘ESSENTIAL’ CRITERIA.
AD Energy would love to hear from candidates with a product management/development or commercial evaluation background within the energy sector (ideally with renewables experience). The role will work closely with the Sales and Marketing team to deliver tailored proposals to provide bespoke solutions for their customers. This is a pivotal hire for the business who are thriving in the energy market.
My client is looking for a candidate with the following essential experience:
- Ideally a Product Development/Commercial Evaluation background
- Renewable energy industry experience (zero carbon supply, solar pv, ev charging, DSR, battery storage)
- Fixed and bespoke contract development experience
- Strong Commercial awareness
- Bid Management experience (working closely/liaising with is acceptable)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This position comes with a competitive package (basic + bonus + car allowance) and excellent benefits. The business is a market leader within the area and a well-known brand within the industry.
If you feel you meet the essential criteria for this role, please apply to this advert and/or send the latest copy of your CV to Ben.Lowe@energy-recruitment.com with a brief cover note summarising why you’d be a good fit for the job.
Or reach out using +44 (0)7843 374 279 for a confidential chat.