Maintenance Engineer (Anaerobic Digestion)
Mobile (Fife, Dundee, Aberdeen)
£60,000 + Package
Location – Anywhere accessible to the above locations
AD Energy have been retained to work with a prestigious Anaerobic Digestion Operator to find the next Maintenance Engineer to join the business ASAP. The Maintenance Function in which the Maintenance Engineer shall be located are responsible for all aspects of maintenance including that done by subcontractors.
- Procurement of all reactive requirements.
- Address substantial failures as incidents, designing, procuring, arranging the responsive works to resolution.
- Progress chase reactive maintenance activities and procurement.
- Supervision of all (planned and reactive) maintenance where required.
- Make all reactive maintenance inputs to EMAINT as required.
- Maintain all tools, equipment vans associated with in house maintenance.
- Maintain Mechanical and Electrical safety systems as technically up to date with inputs from Commissioning Manager, Civils Supervisor and Electrical Project Engineer.
- Management of term supplier contracts/relationships.
- Spares policy, analysis and spares restocking incl procurement.
- Assist with support upon any maintenance performance managers operations tasks from time to time.
Key Experience (Essential):
- 5 years’ experience in process -utility mechanical-electrical systems environment with hands on or desk based maintenance role and or commissioning role or similar.
- Experience working within a formal health and safety managed environment having held responsibility for certain mechanical and electrical isolation duties and holding permit for workgroups.
- Experience of the application of flammable gases as a fuel including DSEAR, gas codes etc working with intrinsically safe circuits etc.
- Appropriate physical condition for working as a lone worker in this physically demanding environment.
- Windows, Office 365 suite literacy including excel.
- Use of SCADA in process plant control.
The package shall include a 5% matched salary sacrifice company pension scheme, 25 days paid holiday, a defined benefit occupational health scheme, death in service insurance. All reasonable expenses will be reimbursed at cost.
To apply for this job, please send your up to date CV to email@example.com
|Job Category||EfW, Oil & Gas, Power Generation|