Head of Procurement (Renewables), Energy From Waste- UK
AD Energy Recruitment is currently working with an incredibly successful renewables organisation who have recently completed a new corporate restructuring. Due to this we are now exclusively sourcing a new Head of Energy Manager in Norwich. This role will be suited to someone who has a strong Managerial / Procurement background gained within the renewables field.
Head of Energy Management role:
Due to this exciting opportunity, we are looking for someone with strong leadership skills to manage and lead the Energy portfolio for the business. This position is well suited to someone who has extensive knowledge of the energy industry with a particular focus on the renewables market.
Reporting to the Procurement & Commercial Director you will lead the preparation and delivery of the annual business plans for energy management including budgets, in conjunction with the relevant Business Manager. You will be competent in writing reports and be able to demonstrate data analysis and presentation skills.
Other Head of Energy Management duties include:
- Drive Customer Relationship Management
- Review, monitor and update forecasts
- Manage responsibility for direct reports
- Actively identify new potential suppliers to market
- Ensure procedures are implemented and all business activity is accurately recorded and reported
- Be the subject matter expert of your business unit & take steps to ensure the knowledge base of the product areas is maintained
- Responsibility for driving cross-selling activities across all business units in conjunction with other Heads of Department
- Identify appropriate times to make purchases and communicate this information
- Effectively communicate and implement various procurement strategies deemed suitable for your product area
Head of Energy Management package
- Very competitive salary
- Car or Car allowance
- Private Medical
- Various other perks
This role is being treated as business critical so please do not delay. To find out more about this role please contact Ross Kennedy on 07718 479 816 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org