Area Sales Manager Chennai, Tamil Nadu
AD Energy is working in partnership with a world-leading, Tier 1, Solar Technology Manufacturer and seeking an Area Sales Manager. With the existing team and operation already established, this is a newly created position that will play a fundamental role in the organisation’s strategic growth plans in India.
This position will offer a dynamic and enthusiastic sales professional an exciting challenge to control and manage all sales and business development activities for the area of Tamil Nadu.
Our client maintains their long-standing and prestigious reputation in the solar market as being one of the top 10 global solar inverter manufacturer, offering their products (pv optimiser, ev charger, monitoring solutions) to mainly the residential and commercial solar segments.
If you are looking to advance your career with a new role and wish to be a part of a well-established brand, then this opportunity may be of interest for you.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Full commercial sales and business development responsibility in Chennai Area, India
- Undertake market research for strategy refinement and business planning
- Prepare monthly sales and P/L sales reports
- Effectively implement and execute market strategy
- Achieve and surpass set sales and revenue goals
- Utilise and pursue business relations with middle- larger sized Distributors, local installers, EPC and Systems Integrator
- Manage channel sales (wholesale and resellers) in the area
- Keep abreast of influencing market drivers, competitive market factors that might potentially effect company market share
- Successfully and actively work on increasing market share
- Pursue a proactive market approach for new client acquisition
- Coordinate internal and external support for sales, business development, and marketing
- Be an advocate for the brand and company, be fully immersed with the product portfolio
- Participate in industry exhibitions, tradeshows, conference and relevant meeting as leading company representative
- Degree-educated within Energy, Electrical Engineering, Power Electronics or relevant discipline
- Located in Chennai area, India, with mobility to travel
- A minimum of 3 years’ local sales experience within the Solar PV Industry
- Proven history of increasing market share
- In depth and extensive pv market knowledge and technical product ability
- Direct experience and knowledge with solar or pv inverters, converters or optimizer would be an advantage
- Established pv connection network with medium- large distributors, local installers epc, engineering partners
- Strong business acumen, negotiation and communication skills
- Strategic and flexible nature, able to adapt accordingly
- Ability to prioritise high priority demands and workloads, work effectively in intense environment
- Team- oriented, can work within a commercial team
- Detail-orientated, a good problem solver
- Fluent English language ability
To find out more details and to have a confidential discussion about the opportunity, please contact email@example.com .
|Job Category||Solar Energy|