Grosvenor House, 11 St Pauls Square,
On behalf of a leading player in the global solar energy sector, recognized as the third-largest solar company in the world by shipments, we have an arising opportunity as Technical Service Support Engineer to join the expanding team! This opportunity is a chance to be a part of an organization with an unwavering commitment to technological innovation, product excellence, and a sustainable future!
This position is a new role – an addition to the current international after-sales service team across Europe. The key duties of this role will be:
• To identify product and technical problems remotely and then provide relevant advice and solutions
• You will also manage the technical service escalation queries and processes via online and system portals
• You will become a vital member of the technical service team to ensure that technical customer service care is high quality for all local business partners and end customers
• Report to European Aftersales Manager
• Be the first point of contact for solar pv clients and customers (end-users, installers, contractors, distributors, and wholesale partners) regarding product issues and technical service matters
• Attend to hotline, first-line help desk support queries for the region
• Receive and manage escalated technical error report and inquiries
• Work to find solutions for escalated technical error report or product queries
• Provide product advice and guidance when required for better-suited solutions
• Process and monitor errors and inquiries in 2nd Level support capacity
• Track all technical service discussions on the internal system
• Log any customer complaints and provide feedback and solutions
• Ensure client communication throughout the inquiry process with all parties
• Document all cases, inquiries, developments, changes, and resolutions on the internal
• Occasional on-site visits to troubleshoot pv systems and components
• Conduct follow-up duties with customers
• Collaborate with Sales, Presales, Product Solutions and Product teams
• Aim to reach key performance indicators set by manager
• Deliver exceptional customer services and service support
• Ensure and promote great after sales service and customer satisfaction
• Be an advocate of the company growth plan and product profile
Key Skills & Experience:
• Possess a technical degree in a related field such as power, renewables, solar, photovoltaics, electrical engineering
• Experienced background or have completed a vocational training course in Electronics or Electrical Engineering, Grid Power, or Smart Energy Technologies
• You must have a strong working knowledge of providing technical, product, after-sales, customer service support and guidance for solar electronic, solar technology, or PV kits
• You must have experience and enjoy working with clients over the telephone on technical product issues within a help desk, call center or technical hotline environment
• Remote technical troubleshooting and ticketing experience
• You must have an affinity for technology and innovative products
• A keen interest in developing technologies within the solar pv sector
• Have a communicative nature and fantastic interpersonal skills
• Can work well in a team setting but also a proactive and independent person
• Able to diligently communicate over emails and online chat
• Possess strong business in-person and phone acumen
• Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office package
• You are willing to learn and enthusiastic about taking on new challenges
• Will be comfortable with remote working but travel for work if needed
• You will speak the local language and also have good proficiency in English.
If you are a proactive and results-driven individual with a passion for solar renewable energy and a commitment to driving great product, technical and customer service success, we invite you to apply for this opportunity. Please submit your resume outlining your industry-relevant experience, key achievements, and why you believe you are the ideal candidate for this position.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We look forward to reviewing your application and exploring the possibility of you joining a company at the forefront of the renewable energy revolution.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.